Perusall update

Draaijer, S.

Mar 19, 2019, 7:43:22 AM3/19/19
to vu-perusall

Dear all,

From VU NT&L, Im looking currently at privacy of Perusall. For the time being, Im focussing on acquiring an institutional license from the budget of VU NT&L. An institutional license is required to be able to systematically discuss and negotiate privacy and work on agreements. Also for possible linking to Canvas in the future.

We are also working on a  workshop with the people from the RUG and possibliy UvA. Ill let you know the date and time when it can take place.

In the meantime, Im curious who at the moment is considering using the stand-alone version of Perusall this academic year. Please circulate your initiatives, your course set-ups and expectations for use via this google group. Also for example if you plan to use the analytics part

Hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Silvester

Dr. ir. Silvester Draaijer
Beleidsmedewerker Onderwijsinnovatie en ICT, Onderwijs- en Kwaliteitszorg

Student- & Onderwijszaken

https://fd7.formdesk.com/vuamsterdam/email_vu_logo_soz_nl.png

T +31 20 5989429s.dra...@vu.nl | WERKDAGEN: ma, di, wo, do, vr
POST- EN BEZOEKADRES: De Boelelaan 1105, 1081 HV Amsterdam

Disclaimer

Twitter: @VUamsterdam

Nienke Stumpel

Mar 19, 2019, 10:27:32 AM3/19/19
to vu-perusall
Hi all!

I am currently using Perusall in a course for students who have to prepare for a master. This course will run from May - September. I created two courses with articles on the Perusall website, and I created an assignment in Canvas with links to Perusall. I just used the Perusall material with instruction, it took me about 30 minutes to set this all up.

If you want to take a look in this course, just take a look (link to sign up for this Canvas course, link to one of the assignments in Canvas, link to the other assignment in Canvas).

Kind regards,
Nienke