perusall en auteursrechten

Heijstek, A.T.

Mar 20, 2019, 10:13:54 AM3/20/19
to vu-pe...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

Next to the integration with Canvas, my biggest point of interest is the problem of copyrights. Is it possible to put articles which are accessible with a license of the library in Perusall without violating the copyrights?

Greetings,

Arjen Heijstek

Medewerker onderwijsontwikkeling, Onderwijsbureau

Faculteit der Sociale Wetenschappen

T +31 20 59 83959 | arjen.h...@vu.nl

POSTADRES: De Boelelaan 1105, 1081 HV Amsterdam

BEZOEKADRES: De Boelelaan 1105 HG 2E70 |

Rian Kriesels

Mar 26, 2019, 11:36:12 AM3/26/19
to vu-perusall
Dear Arjen,
I understand there has been tests to embed content (licensed by the UB) in Perusall by using an url. This worked only for the first page. But It has to be retested, it is some time ago and test was done in combination with blackboard. We (the library) are looking into this and try to find out what content can be made available.
Regards,
Rian