Issue 38 in vtuner: vtuner project dead?

vtu...@googlecode.com

Jul 12, 2014, 7:38:46 AM7/12/14
to vtuner-...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 38 by d_sping...@gmx.de: vtuner project dead?
http://code.google.com/p/vtuner/issues/detail?id=38

Hi,

is this project dead?

This: "hg clone https://code.google.com/p/vtuner/" doesnt work anymore. :(

issue notifications to this address.

vtu...@googlecode.com

Jul 13, 2014, 12:28:32 PM7/13/14
to vtuner-...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #1 on issue 38 by jpetrous: vtuner project dead?
http://code.google.com/p/vtuner/issues/detail?id=38

Well, project is in some "hibernate" stage right now.

Even I hope I move futher on new vtuner network protocol in very near
feature, I can not promise anything with regard of my missing free time.

Anyway, your troubles are caused by using "default" repository. Try to
swicth to one of the repositories "apps" or "linux-driver" and you will be
in :)

/Honza