Problems with scanning channels (DVB-T)

lars

Aug 23, 2012, 4:43:37 AM8/23/12
to vtuner-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have trouble while I'm searching channels with a low-budget DVB-T card (Pinnacle PCTV 310i) in Germany. The vtunerd runs on a Debian squeeze i686 System (2.6.32-5-686). The hardware, including antenna are proofed and OK. "w_scan" finds all channels here in Berlin and creates a perfect channels.conf.
When I started the precompiled version of vtunerd.i686 (rel2.1), everything seems to be OK. Same situation, when I compiled the source.
The client-side is a Dreambox 500HD with the latest official Image (3.2.2). I installed your latest ipkg package (0.2-20120104-r2) and this seems to be OK too.
So I have modified the settings for the tuner (I need 5V) and tried to find some channels. While the box scans, the server shows me no errors. It simply says, that it is scanning too. After scanning, the Box says "Channels found: 0".
Do you have any idea, what the problem is? - If you want some logs, please let me know. Your solution would be perfect for my situation.

Thank you for your help.

Lars