Issue 19 in vtuner: Install on Dreambox not working

vtu...@googlecode.com

Mar 16, 2012, 4:28:17 AM3/16/12
to vtuner-...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 19 by klaus.kn...@gmail.com: Install on Dreambox not working
http://code.google.com/p/vtuner/issues/detail?id=19

Hi,
I downloaded vtuner-client_0.2-20120104-r2_mipsel.ipkg for my client
(DM8000) and vtunerd.mipsel for my server (DM500HD). I installed the
client, reboot, copyed the vtunerd on the server and started the attached
script.

Now I can find the Tuner on my client (so I have 5 Tuners available) but as
soon as I jump to a channel using the vtuner I get a black screen and a
message "Tuning failed"

Maybe I installed it wrong, could you please advise?

Thanks

Attachments:
vTunerServer.sh 735 bytes

vtu...@googlecode.com

Mar 26, 2012, 3:37:40 PM3/26/12
to vtuner-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 19 by jpetrous: Install on Dreambox not working
http://code.google.com/p/vtuner/issues/detail?id=19

First I must say I don't have two dreamboxes, so I can't check myself
directly.

Anyway, can you check if you have enigma not running for sure on server box?
Check by entering such commands: ps | grep enigma
It should return nothing. Otherwise, if there is enigma running
it occupies ALL tuners and then it is no possible to tune by vtunerd server.

Honza

vtu...@googlecode.com

Feb 18, 2014, 2:43:24 AM2/18/14
to vtuner-...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #2 on issue 19 by jpetrous: Install on Dreambox not working
http://code.google.com/p/vtuner/issues/detail?id=19

Seems no more answers from reporter. Closing.

Please reopen if needed.

issue notifications to this address.