Issue 29 in vtuner: Scrambled services support ??

vtu...@googlecode.com

Dec 8, 2012, 1:04:46 PM12/8/12
to vtuner-...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 29 by acetelec...@gmail.com: Scrambled services support ??
http://code.google.com/p/vtuner/issues/detail?id=29

Hello!

I have problem with scrambled services. I'm using vtunerd -
linuxPC(skystar1), and vtunerc - DM8000, image 3.2.3 as client.

I can see the ECM,EMM pids, camd.socket file is also created in /tmp. ECM
is processed, CW is out, but no picture (mgcamd, oscam). No problem with
the phisical tuners.

vtu...@googlecode.com

Dec 14, 2012, 11:49:11 AM12/14/12
to vtuner-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 29 by acetelec...@gmail.com: Scrambled services
support ??
http://code.google.com/p/vtuner/issues/detail?id=29

.....if there is a dreambox (vtunerd.mipsel) on server side the problem is
not there.
I think it's a skystar1 driver problem. I've tried to change the firmware
also to an older one (dvb-ttpci-01.fw), but the problem is always there.
It should be working with newer generation S2 DVB cards? Tevii or TBS
maybe ??

vtu...@googlecode.com

Jul 2, 2013, 8:43:49 AM7/2/13
to vtuner-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 29 by jpetrous: Scrambled services support ??
http://code.google.com/p/vtuner/issues/detail?id=29

So, do you have it working when you have DM8000 on server side?
May be there is the problem with restricted number of filtered PIDs (On
SkyStar1 card)?

issue notifications to this address.

vtu...@googlecode.com

Jul 13, 2013, 12:39:03 PM7/13/13
to vtuner-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 29 by acetelec...@gmail.com: Scrambled services
support ??
http://code.google.com/p/vtuner/issues/detail?id=29

Yes, no problem with dreambox at server side. I don't think it is a PID
problem in this case, because softcam handle the ecm pids. I see the
ecm<>cw traffic. Could it be also some dreambox driver problem I think.
I've had a success with a dm800se on the server side before, right now
there is no success with a dm800. I get always "Tune failed" all the
channels. Only control packages seems to be ok,