Here's a throwback re Lake Champlain

Dr Jo

Mar 9, 2024, 9:56:29 PMMar 9
to vtnordicskating@googlegroups com, ADKNordicSkating
Screengrab from Facebook

1000006931.jpg

Dr Jo

Mar 10, 2024, 7:43:36 PMMar 10
to dennis curtin, vtnordicskating@googlegroups com, ADKNordicSkating
This is beautiful, Dave.  Thanks for sharing.   I look forward to watching the movie.

My current wild ice pals and I know we are just part of a long history (and hopefully a long future), flying and spinning and exploring  across the ice in our turn.

I love to hear the backstories and memories which are, for the most part, still in the hearts and minds of those who lived them & need to be told and shared to be carried forward.

Would love to hear more from you and others about explorations on the ice.

Jo

Mar 11, 2024, 7:38:15 PMMar 11
to dennis curtin, Dr Jo, vtnordicskating@googlegroups com, ADKNordicSkating
That video was great! Someone is a very good videographer. There were some artistic shots in there.

Diana Hanks
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 11, 2024, at 10:35 AM, dennis curtin <dcurt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Another short movie, the first we made, is about 7 minutes and is about skating across Lake Champlain to the Vermont side. and ice then and now.

Worth a look

Google: YouTube David Hough Ice Men