Fast communication is essential; between frost and thaw, snow and
wind, conditions can change quickly; ice that was safe a few hours ago may
not be safe anymore.
Nordic skating can be dangerous. Carry safety equipment and do not go alone.
Information about Nordic skating
About this list
Anyone can read the messages without subscribing.
Please become an active participant and add your reports.
Although the focus of this group is Vermont, messages about conditions a bit
beyond Vermont's borders are welcome. We like some banter, but post long ruminations as attachment.
- Subscribe and click "New conversation"
- Announce the topic in the title, for instance “Mallets Bay, 2/8" or "About wet suits".
- Consider to include a link to a Google map showing your access point.
- To comment on a message, use the "Reply" button on the right.
- To respond to an individual poster, use "Reply privately to the author"