Importing decks

Anders

Aug 15, 2010, 1:18:47 PM8/15/10
to VtES Northern Minnesota
I cannot figure out how to import decks created with older versions of
FELDB (2.5.0) to the current version (2.5.2). I have tried to use the
import tab under the Deck heading but cannot get the computer to
locate anything. I have also tried to simply update the older version
but that did not work (thus I am stuck with two different versions of
FELDB). Does anybody have some insight to this vexing problem? Thanks

Wombat...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2010, 2:01:40 PM8/15/10
to VtES Northern Minnesota
Just did some file-fu. No luck just renaming the files (as ardb can't save to *.eld for some silly reason), forcing the program to open, etc.

No one is speaking about it on the net, so no help there.

But we can but our combined might together and try to figure it out before the games today.

- Tony