how the f is everyone

korsar4627

Jan 3, 2010, 11:08:25 AM1/3/10
to VtES Northern Minnesota
hi all just wondering how everyone is doing no new posts in awhile im
doing good, had a couple nasty poops today ick ha ha ha

the tourny kits should be here by the middle of the week yay looking
forward to rpging fools all day long...ya right lol
ahh well happy new year merry xmas all that good stuff

Jim Miller

Jan 3, 2010, 4:24:16 PM1/3/10
to vtes-northe...@googlegroups.com
Tournament Kits?

Do I smell the sweet scent of a contest in the air?

Jim

korsar4627

Jan 4, 2010, 8:34:01 AM1/4/10
to VtES Northern Minnesota
blood runs cold is end of january i believe 31st if i remember
correctly im excited have a couple ideas for decks for that maybe i
will actually make a final table again, how have you been sir? have
not chatted with you in along time

Angus the Semi ruled

Jan 6, 2010, 1:21:41 PM1/6/10
to VtES Northern Minnesota
Hey anyway you could let me know when a tourney is going to be
happening, and where? I'm dying to play a game, thanks my Email is
Giants...@yahoo.com. Thanks again!

Anthony Gilder

Jan 7, 2010, 3:14:23 AM1/7/10
to vtes-northe...@googlegroups.com
The Tourney will be here in Virginia, MN on Sunday, January 31st.

$5 entry, with a 12:00pm start time. 2 rounds + Finals.