Saturday's game

anders nicholson

Jul 14, 2011, 9:09:25 AM7/14/11
to Jyhad play group
Hey folks whats the work for cards this Saturday?  Give a shout so I can plan accordingly.

-A-

Anthony Gilder

Jul 14, 2011, 5:13:41 PM7/14/11
to vtes-northe...@googlegroups.com
I shall be there. Though lately we have only been able to get 3 people together with Garrett being MIA. Also supposed to be really hot, and there is a Magic event at 5.

I will be there around 1 assuming the internet guys for my new place dont' arrive super late.

 - Tony

anders nicholson

Jul 14, 2011, 8:45:52 PM7/14/11
to vtes-northe...@googlegroups.com
assuming I can round up Chris we have three... To quote Mr. Waters "Is there anybody out there"?

Jul 15, 2011, 4:25:48 PM7/15/11
to vtes-northe...@googlegroups.com
Forrest is usually there. Though with the temperatures being what they are, bring plenty of water. So we should have 4. Can possibly see if Brian is game for the game.

 - Tony