Game convention in Fargo.

Angus the Semi ruled

Jan 6, 2010, 1:32:02 PM1/6/10
to VtES Northern Minnesota
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone would like to come down to Fargo
for Core Con 2010, April 16-18. I would like to Demo V:teS at CoreCon
this year. Unfortunatly I don't have enough cards to make enough
decks to do this. If this proves to be Impossible for everyone, then
maybe I could either Borrow a few of the Barbwire decks or purchase a
few of them from one of you. If anyone else would like to run the
Demo that would be great also. For more info on the Con you can visit
Fargocorecon.org . Submission deadline is march 1st, so if anyone
would like to help out it would be great to hear from you by february
first. Thanks Guys. Oh yeah can't wait to see everybody at regionals.

Anders

Feb 7, 2010, 11:37:58 PM2/7/10
to VtES Northern Minnesota
I could probably spare enough cards to assemble barbwire decks for you
to demo. We'd have to talk about arrangements (borrow/buy), shipping,
ect....
It would be fun to attend the convention but I have no idea what work
will be like then. If we were to arrange more vtes activities than
just demo's you could probably attract more of the Virginia group. I
have a set of cards for a storyline event as one possibility. Please
be in touch here, direct email or phone 218-349-3103. Sorry it took
me so long to respond, I just now saw your post.

-Anders-

On Jan 6, 12:32 pm, Angus the Semi ruled <giantsfan...@yahoo.com>