Labor Day Sunday (9/6)

Pete W.

Aug 25, 2010, 11:38:37 PM8/25/10
to VtES Northern Minnesota
Hello everyone!!

What type of turnout is expected on 9/6 in Virgina for Vtes?
Depending on the turnout, some of us were thinking of doing a day trip
to Virgina; as we only get to game with you guys once or twice a
year. We were thinking something like arrive in Virginia noon or
earlier (depending on when the start time can be) and leave at 9-ish.

So far its Galen, Ben, Mike B, and I. Checking with more people.

Let me know what you think.
-Pete

anders nicholson

Aug 27, 2010, 9:48:34 AM8/27/10
to vtes-northe...@googlegroups.com
We normally meet on Sundays.  I am planning on being there that weekend. We have been meeting at Tony's house in VIrginia this summer. I'm sure you floks would be welcome.  COntact Tony for directions.

-A-

We are normally playing on Sundays, and play in a nearby town on Saturdays.

But I could host Sunday or Monday.

- Tony

On Aug 27, 2010 8:48am, anders nicholson <goodbe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> We normally meet on Sundays.  I am planning on being there that weekend. We have been meeting at Tony's house in VIrginia this summer. I'm sure you floks would be welcome.  COntact Tony for directions.
>
> -A-

Pete W.

Aug 28, 2010, 1:31:43 PM8/28/10
to VtES Northern Minnesota
We are still aiming for gaming on Sunday. I will leave the location
up to Tony, don't know how much space you have at your place.

We now have 5 for sure and maybe a 6th coming up.

-Pete

Tony Gilder

Sep 1, 2010, 7:09:43 PM9/1/10
to VtES Northern Minnesota
Well, having hammered things out on my end...

Play will take place at my house, starting at 3pm on Sunday.

Address: One Knob Hill Drive Virginia, MN 55792

Play structure will be as follows: Everyone will bring a deck. Decks
will receive a number. Numbers will go in a hat.
Before each round, players will grab a number out of the hat to
determine which deck they will be playing (provided the number does
not correspond to their own deck).

There will be prizes for top finishers, best play of the day, most
interesting deck, and other things I am sure.

In the interest of fun and fairness, please submit competitive/semi-
competitive decks only. Guess that means my Aus, Chi, Pot, Dom wall
deck won't be making a show.

Snacks and Soda will be provided. But feel free to bring your own
beverage's or munchies.

See you there!

- Tony