VTES 4/16

Tony Gilder

Apr 16, 2011, 2:18:59 AM4/16/11
to VtES Northern Minnesota
Sorry for the late message, but have fallen quite ill and I am
doubtful that I will be in attendance for VTES.

Please post here/call 262-9541 so I can coordinate a plan for those
that will be in attendance

- Tony

anders nicholson

Apr 17, 2011, 11:17:08 PM4/17/11
to vtes-northe...@googlegroups.com
I have now missed two game sessions consecutively due to work, I am making it a point to be there on the 30th of april to play!  This means that folks will have to try to be there and bring their best "vampiric" remedy for Tony!  My  work scedule is always fluid and uncertian but i am damb well determined to make it over to hibbing to play at least once a month.  Sorry i was unable to inform folks of my absence earlier.

PAX AMORE

-A-