Story Line Event

Anders

May 23, 2010, 11:16:38 PM5/23/10
to VtES Northern Minnesota
Tony Could you post the special rules for the story line event that
you had this evening. ( or a link to them...

You guys were talking about Chris some tonight, When is he going to be
back state side? Please tell him I said Hi if anybody talks to him!

-A-

Anthony Gilder

May 24, 2010, 1:46:24 AM5/24/10
to vtes-northe...@googlegroups.com
Here is the link:
http://www.vtesstorylines.com/Pdfs/Storyline_BL_Rules.pdf

And for Chris, last I heard from Jake he is due back sometime in June. Probably later rather than sooner on that.

 - Tony

Galen

May 24, 2010, 4:45:11 PM5/24/10
to VtES Northern Minnesota
Just to let you guys know. On June 5, 2010 we will be having a
Storyline game as well. This game will start at 11 am. and go until 7
pm or so. Entrance fee are $7. With prize support. So if any of you
want in or need information. Please post on your site so I can get
that to you. Or talk to Forest.