For real this time :D

Tony Gilder

Feb 27, 2011, 5:16:57 PM2/27/11
to VtES Northern Minnesota
Vampire game at my new place this Saturday. Will be at my house as
there is a M:tG event at the local shop.

Time: 2pm or so

Where: My place in Hibbing. 718 E 19th St. one block off of main
street, block between Utilities Plant and the Park.

My new number is 262-9541 (Thank you Google Voice). So it will ring my
computer or my cell now :D

Hope you all can make it!

- Tony

Tony Gilder

Mar 3, 2011, 5:15:44 PM3/3/11
to VtES Northern Minnesota
Slight change to the start time. Noon will be the desired start of our
festivities, as Garrett needs to leave for work by 4 on Saturday.

Please let me know if you will be able to attend.

- Tony

anders nicholson

Mar 4, 2011, 9:32:06 PM3/4/11
to vtes-northe...@googlegroups.com
I am planning on being there!  see ya tomorrow!

-A-