Rising out of Torpor...

Tony Gilder

Feb 1, 2011, 4:39:12 PM2/1/11
to VtES Northern Minnesota
For those of you that may not know, I have relocated to Hibbing and
have started school in ernest (third times the charm and all that). As
such, there has been little to know vampire activity from our group
for some time. We should change that.

First meeting of the Northern Minnesota VTES crew will be on Saturday,
Feb 12th at 2pm at The Gamers Haven in Hibbing. Agenda will include
the future of our group, play schedule, and of course, games of VTES.

Let me know if you can make it, and we will try to coordinate as much
car pooling as we can for folks.

See you all next week!

- Tony

anders nicholson

Feb 1, 2011, 7:55:48 PM2/1/11
to vtes-northe...@googlegroups.com
Its on the calender.  Please send me the address and I will try to make it.  Good to hear from you!

-A-

ps. what types of course work do they offer at the 'School in Ernest'?

Feb 11, 2011, 1:20:38 PM2/11/11
to VtES Northern Minnesota
Due to attendance issues with some folks, and GH having to push back a
magic event, out Rescue from Torpor event will not take place until
next Saturday, Feb. 12.

See you all next week!

- Tony

On Feb 1, 7:30 pm, Wombatmas...@gmail.com wrote:
> It would be nice to know where to go wouldn't it. My mistake :D
>
> Gamers Haven
> 1932 4th Avenue East
> Hibbing, MN 55746-1655
> (218) 263-8700
>
> It's on the corner of Howard and 4th Ave but the Masonic Temple.
>
> I will be there early so if you get lost, give the place a call.
>
> - Tony
>
> On Feb 1, 2011 6:55pm, anders nicholson <goodbeers...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Its on the calender. Please send me the address and I will try to make
> > it. Good to hear from you!
> > -A-
> > ps. what types of course work do they offer at the 'School in Ernest'?
> > From: Tony Gilder wombatmas...@gmail.com>

anders nicholson

Feb 11, 2011, 4:05:56 PM2/11/11
to vtes-northe...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow is the 12th!  Do you mean to say feb 19th?
I will be at a brew fest on the 19th and not available!
-A-

Feb 12, 2011, 2:58:51 AM2/12/11
to vtes-northe...@googlegroups.com
Er, yes, the 19th. Though we can do it the week after as well if you would be available then.

anders nicholson

Feb 12, 2011, 10:12:31 AM2/12/11
to vtes-northe...@googlegroups.com
Don't hold back just for me. But Yes the week after I am free.  I will pencil the 26th in for vtes!  I am saddened that we can't meet this week end but as my father always said "Life is what happens when you have other plans"

-A-