VTES APRIL 30th

Anders

Apr 28, 2011, 11:29:11 PM4/28/11
to VtES Northern Minnesota, mat...@thewolfandthecats.com
Unless peeps are deathly contagious ill or hard core Scrouge McTrump
fans, I plan to be in Hibbing to play cards this saturday!!!! I hope
folks can make it dang nabit, I really wanna play some VTES!

So please sound off when you can make it (and where we will likely be
playing)!

Aut Pax Aut Bellum

-A-

ps. Your Mummy Wants You! (to play vtes)

Anthony Gilder

Apr 29, 2011, 9:18:48 AM4/29/11
to vtes-northe...@googlegroups.com
I will be there (being Gamer's Haven) around 1-1:30. I don't have to build any decks this week, so no last minute projects making me late lol.

G-rat should be there around the same time. And forest is usually there by 1:30-2.

- Tony

P.S. Why did the mummy call the doctor? Because he was coffin. :)

Ghostly Seraph

May 5, 2011, 4:05:00 PM5/5/11
to VtES Northern Minnesota
That was a sad joke Tony.