Microsoft Excel 12.0 Object Library Dll Free Download

Lavern Ip

Dec 4, 2023, 5:11:34 AM12/4/23
to VT8500/WM8505 Linux Kernel

A friend of mine is missing the Microsoft Office XX.0 Object Library. He has office 2016 installed. He is using a code that I generated to export a bill of materials from Inventor to excel. A reference to the Microsoft Office XX.0 Object Library is required. This object Library is not present in the References window (VBA>Tools>References). Is there a way to download another/find in his directory?. Would I be able to give him a copy of my object library? If so, what would be the filename for the library?

Microsoft Excel 12.0 Object Library Dll Free Download

DOWNLOAD https://t.co/gFaH9agmpS

I figured it out though. The main issue I was having was determining the location and name of the dll file. For me, the object library was only missing from the references window while using vba editor in Inventor. When I open up excel and pull up its vba window, the object library was not missing from the list.

I am using for this matter, I have added the reference to the Microsoft Excel 15.0 Object Library (this also added Microsoft Office 15.0 Object Library), and to Microsoft.CSharp. In VB Tools, References I have MISSING Microsoft Outlook 12.0 object library. Microsoft Editor goes beyond checking spelling and grammar so you can write with confidence.

eebf2c3492