silence check

lautriv

Mar 2, 2015, 11:56:28 AM3/2/15
to vt8500-wm8505...@googlegroups.com
I got somehow the impression vtwm is a bit stalling and just interresting for a handfull of people.
if you are still out there and care about wondermedia, do tell !

Vitaly Luban

Mar 2, 2015, 2:42:37 PM3/2/15
to vt8500-wm8505...@googlegroups.com

Sure thing! Watching every e-mail, just can't do any development due to lack of time.

On Mar 2, 2015 8:56 AM, "lautriv" <lautriv...@gmail.com> wrote:
I got somehow the impression vtwm is a bit stalling and just interresting for a handfull of people.
if you are still out there and care about wondermedia, do tell !

Diego Vadell

Mar 2, 2015, 4:37:29 PM3/2/15
to vt8500-wm8505...@googlegroups.com
I for one am interested, as a user. I have a WM8650 and I'm trying to learn the ARM architecture installing linux (Slackware) on it.

BTW, thanks, thanks, thanks for all your work. I couldn't have done it in a thousand years.

Cheers,
 -- Diego.

Chris Austen

Mar 3, 2015, 4:59:00 AM3/3/15
to vt8500-wm8505...@googlegroups.com
I care! I have two Wondermedia laptops, one WM8505 and one WM8850, and
running Linux (on an open kernel) on them is essential to me! But I'm
kind of useless at contributing to public forums - sorry.

Marius Cirsta

Mar 3, 2015, 5:14:56 AM3/3/15
to vt8500-wm8505...@googlegroups.com
I have a WM8880 10 inch netbook that I'd like to hack but I haven't
really worked on it recently. It would be very good to have it working
but unless there's a good open source GPU driver I'm not sure it will
be of much use.

Cray Ze

Apr 21, 2015, 1:40:53 AM4/21/15
to vt8500-wm8505...@googlegroups.com
Still keeping an eye on things myself. Haven't had any spare time to play though.

lautriv

May 13, 2015, 2:18:57 PM5/13/15
to vt8500-wm8505...@googlegroups.com
Yes, i'm myself very busy, damn systemd let me change distro on several thousand machines :(

But it is not forgotten at all.