i'm done

lautriv

Jun 9, 2015, 3:43:14 AM6/9/15
to vt8500-wm8505...@googlegroups.com
Beeing tired on the spy google, i decided to leave this group and remove my account.
Today i logged into the Group and opened gmail afterwards just to check mails where
i found a warning "Someone just logged in as you" giving me details about machine
and location. This are not really news and i created an account just for this group to
avoid googles illegal activities about collecting my real-world data,nevertheless it is
annoying and people who know me know also how to contact me. Since this is a
google-group i won't ever provide another account for the said reasons else they
collect even more illegal data.

If any employee of google is reading this :" Google, fuck yourself, die and burn in a fire ! "

Diego Vadell

Jun 9, 2015, 12:39:33 PM6/9/15
to vt8500-wm8505...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lautriv,

     I don't know if you can post from another email address, but if not, thanks for answering all my questions, and all the group's ones.

Cheers,
 -- Diego.

mobiu...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2015, 12:16:38 AM6/16/15
to vt8500-wm8505...@googlegroups.com, lautriv...@gmail.com

> If any employee of google is reading this :" Google, fuck yourself, die and burn in a fire ! "

For what it's worth you do NOT need a google account to post in google groups. You can subscribe with any email account by sending a mail to:

vt8500-wm8505-linu...@googlegroups.com