Articles On Testing

Mr. Anand

Jul 7, 2011, 6:09:19 AM7/7/11
to VSTS Automation Testing
HI Friends,

This is with regard to a new website I created by upgrading the
earlier blog. I thought of just sharing with all of you the link of
the same. Hope the content deserves appreciation with articles ranging
from manual testing to automation testing using tools like QTP and
Visual studio enriching the articles base on the same. ANy inputs on
the usability issues are warmly appreciated.Url is :

http://www.articlesontesting.com

I hope this message did not trouble anyone because I have sent this
message to all my friends on this very network . In case , it offends
any body, I express my sincere apologies.

Regards,

Viplav Anand