Software Testing Questions DUmps on CSTE

Mr. Anand

Aug 13, 2011, 10:59:12 AM8/13/11
to VSTS Automation Testing

Rao Gadde

Aug 13, 2011, 11:46:58 AM8/13/11
to vsts-automa...@googlegroups.com
Anand

How difficult is CST exam E, how much preparation is needed.

Thanks

Mr. Anand

Aug 13, 2011, 11:54:54 PM8/13/11
to VSTS Automation Testing
CSTE is not really that tough.
If you can read the CBOK book and go through the dumps, which i will
apend with lot more articles, i think its quite an achievable target.
But CSTE is costly when compared to other certifications.

On Aug 13, 8:46 pm, Rao Gadde <gadde....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anand
>
> How difficult is CST exam E, how much preparation is needed.
>
> Thanks
>

> On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Mr. Anand <vipla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Loads of questions on CSTE certifications
>
> > Software Testing Certification Questions
>
> >http://www.articlesontesting.com/2011/08/cste-certification-questions...
>
> >http://www.articlesontesting.com/2011/08/cste-certification-questions...
>
> >http://www.articlesontesting.com/2011/08/cste-certification-questions...
>
> >http://www.articlesontesting.com/2011/08/cste-certification-questions...
>
> >http://www.articlesontesting.com/2011/08/cste-certification-questions...
>
> >http://www.articlesontesting.com/2011/08/cste-certification-questions...
>
> >http://www.articlesontesting.com/2011/08/cste-certification-questions...
>
> >http://www.articlesontesting.com/2011/08/cste-certification-questions...
>
> >http://www.articlesontesting.com/2011/08/cste-certification-questions...

Suresh Menon

Aug 15, 2011, 1:08:56 AM8/15/11
to vsts-automa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Greetings.

Can you send me some pdf articles on test estimation and effort.

regards
suresh menon

--
Regards

Suresh V. Menon
Bangalore-India
Mobile:917411369409
Landline:919241408540

MADHU KUMAR

Aug 16, 2011, 3:45:47 AM8/16/11
to vsts-automa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anand,

Please share the automation development estimation techniques if you have any

---madhu
--
Madhu A Kumar

MADHU KUMAR

khyat talwar

Aug 18, 2011, 12:38:17 AM8/18/11
to vsts-automa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sir,

I have cleared ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level certification and i would like to give Advance level-Test Analyst certification exam by end of this year.But i am not able to get the sample papers and material related to it.

So can u Please send me the dumps or material to me as per the syllabus of ISTQB Advanced level

please send the dumps or some sample papers so that i can work out as per the requirements.

Thanks & Regards
Khyat Talwar

KS

Feb 26, 2013, 1:33:41 PM2/26/13