New wxWidgets Example

ca...@imap.cc

Oct 24, 2022, 11:11:46 PM10/24/22
to vsg-users : VulkanSceneGraph Developer Discussion Group
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to share that I created an example project showing how to integrate VSG with wxWidgets 3.2. It only runs on Linux (I'm using Mint currently) at the moment but I'll eventually get a Windows build working soon. The example is very basic but perhaps a good starting point. I'll keep developing it since I need to use wxWidgets for a personal project. At some point in the future maybe an official vsgwx package could be created from it just like for Qt when it's more feature complete and tested.

Cheers!