VISUAL SFM "Loading image pixel data ...done in 0s" with video frames.

Claudio Oulego

Sep 3, 2019, 9:12:44 PM9/3/19
to VisualSFM

572/5000
Hi, I looked at the answers to questions with the same type of error "Loading image pixel data ... done in 0s" but I didn't find any that apply to the problem I have.
I processed a .mp4 video in GIMP to extract the frames (using the GAP tool) in .jpg format the resulting folder has 913 images. As this needs too much processing time I used a tool (GAP) to lower the resulting image density to 457. By doing this and trying to load the images I get the above mentioned error. Any idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks for your time!