how to integrate Yasutaka Furukawa's CMVS tool to visualSFM

mehdi

Sep 18, 2015, 6:19:55 AM9/18/15
to VisualSFM
Hello, I was relieved that such a group exists. I am making a research about photogrammetric surface reconstruction of cultural heritage objects. I have got some really good results using visualSFM + CMPMVS. now I want to try a reconstruction using Yasutaka Furukawa's CMVS tool. I do not know how to install it, or how to integrate it into visualSFM. I downloaded the CMVS package. Can someone please help me? I want to know the steps, wchich files should be copied where ... etc.

This is what I am getting after I run the dense reconstruction on visualSFM:
The reconstruction initial computations are done but I get this message at the very end.
Running Yasutaka Furukawa's CMVS tool...
cmvs "D:\Photos\SAMSUNG SIII\Neuer Ordner\dense.nvm.cmvs\00\\" 50 4
ERROR: the above CMVS command failed!
FAQ: http://ccwu.me/vsfm/doc.html#errors

mehdi

Sep 18, 2015, 8:33:28 AM9/18/15
to VisualSFM
it s ok I figured it out.

Dave Parker

Oct 30, 2015, 10:46:43 PM10/30/15
to VisualSFM
I'm getting the same error. How did you figure out the problem?

Running Yasutaka Furukawa's CMVS tool...
cmvs "D:\Camera pictures\JW Subdued\Subdued.nvm.cmvs\00\\" 50 8
genOption "D:\Camera pictures\JW Subdued\Subdued.nvm.cmvs\00\\" 1 2 0.700000 7 3 8

ERROR: the above CMVS command failed!
FAQ: http://ccwu.me/vsfm/doc.html#errors

Ricardo Garrido Miranda

Nov 25, 2019, 10:01:26 PM11/25/19
to VisualSFM
How you figured it out? Im stuck in this.