Downloading VisualSFM

Roger Hulett

Oct 25, 2019, 6:56:38 AM10/25/19
to VisualSFM
In the documentation for "Downloading VisualSFM" is the following paragraph......

All that is required for VisualSFM to use PMVS/CMVSis three executable files:pmvs2.exe,cmvs.exe, andgenOption.exe. The files can be down-loaded by selecting the folderbinariesWin-Linuxin GitHub, selecting the folder correspondingto your operating system and version (e.g.Win64-VS2010), selectingpmvs2.exe, and finallyselecting the link that says “view the full file.” Your browser may either automatically downloadthe file or prompt you to navigate to the location where you want the file saved. Save the file inthe VisualSFM folder created previously (e.g.VisualSFMwindows64bit, Fig. 3). Repeat thesame process for thecmvs.exeandgenOption.exefiles.

Is there a more simpler documentation for the above ?  Where is the folder "binariesWin-Linux" ?    Where is the link "view the full file " ?
How do you navigate to a location where you want the file saved ?
I am running Windows 8.1  64bit?   I am an acbsolute novice at understanding the above.

Thankyou