VisualSFM won't load more than one set of photos

Elle

Feb 7, 2020, 7:26:30 PM2/7/20
to VisualSFM
Hi,

I am having an odd issue with VisualSFM.  After unzipping the program folder, I can load only one set of photos with that installation, ever.  I have loaded photos with the basic load images method and by loading a text file listing all of the photos.  The program will not load another set of photos unless I delete the entire program folder and unzip a new copy.  I have tried restarting the computer to "reset" the program, but that changes nothing. I have run both the CUDA and non-CUDA versions, and this behavior is consistent across both of them.  I have noticed that the program says it has loaded 500 images from a folder with only 100 images.

Has anyone else seen this behavior from the program?  Are there any recommendations for how to resolve this?

Thank you.