Find it hard to reconstruct 3d model via other features

B. Y. Huang

Apr 27, 2020, 3:42:55 AM4/27/20
to VisualSFM
Hi all,

I now try to establish 3d model from multiple images with ORB features.
After I fed .sift files and myMatch.txt, I directly click 'Compute 3D Reconstruction' to run model construction.
However, it is prone to fail and always results in a model with only very fewer 3d points (# points ~ 10).

In nv.ini, param_triangle_angle_min_new is set as '2'.
I try to lower this value, but it seems not work.
Also, I inspect the format of my .sift file, it is correct. (attached file is my .sift file)
Is any clue for fixing my problem? adjust parameter in nv.ini, or ....

Best regards,
Huang

0001.sift