Compiling VisualSfM on Mac

Zachary Smithline

Aug 4, 2020, 2:21:45 PM8/4/20
to VisualSFM
Hello,

I downloaded VSfM, CMVS, and put both in a common directory. I then downloaded Dan Monaghan's script and tried to run it to compile. I got the error below. Many apologies, but my knowledge of Bash is not great. Can someone please help me?

Many thanks!

Zach

--

About to make...

mkdir -p build

mkdir -p bin

cd build; ar -x ../lib/VisualSFM.a; cd ..;

Package gtk+-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.

Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gtk+-2.0.pc'

No package 'gtk+-2.0' found

g++-4.9 -w -o bin/VisualSFM build/*.* -L/usr/local/lib -L/opt/X11/lib -pthread -lGL -lGLU -lX11 -ldl  lib/lapack.a lib/blas.a lib/libf2c.a lib/libjpeg.a

ld: library not found for -lGL

make: *** [VisualSFM] Error 1

VSFM application failed to build, halting.