View this page "Welcome"

Tom Scavo

Jul 2, 2010, 5:29:46 PM7/2/10
to VSCSE Petascale Programming 2010
Posted a note that a link to the pre-Summer School survey will be e-
mailed to all Petascale students on July 3.

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/vscse-petascale-programming-2010/web/welcome
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Dean Nobles

Jul 13, 2010, 4:44:52 PM7/13/10
to vscse-petascale-...@googlegroups.com
Tom -

I'm on my way out of town today, but wanted to touch base with you beforehand.

I still have Ben's camera and mic.

I see the activity re: testing for the 2 subsequent programs.  Do you know if TACC will be involved with either?

I'll be trying to follow the email thread while I traveling.

--dean
--
--dean

Tom Scavo

Jul 13, 2010, 4:53:09 PM7/13/10
On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Dean Nobles <nobl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I still have Ben's camera and mic.

Please continue to hold. I'll take responsibility for this. I haven't
contacted Ben yet because I'm still assessing our needs.

> I see the activity re: testing for the 2 subsequent programs.  Do you know
> if TACC will be involved with either?

No, TACC is not involved as far as I know. I believe that is unlikely
at this time.

> I'll be trying to follow the email thread while I traveling.

Thanks Dean.

Tom

Dean Nobles

Jul 13, 2010, 6:27:16 PM7/13/10
to vscse-petascale-...@googlegroups.com
No problem; and thanks, by the way.  That equipment worked out very well for us.

--dean
--
--dean