Solutions for the many-core hands-on labs

Xiao-Long Wu

Aug 6, 2010, 12:08:40 PM8/6/10
to vscse-many-core...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The solutions can be downloaded at https://hub.vscse.org/resources/321/download/CUDA_WORKSHOP_UIUC1008.sol.tgz .

Enjoy!

Xiao-Long

AviP

Aug 6, 2010, 12:20:50 PM8/6/10
to VSCSE Many-core Processors 2010
Xiao-long
Thank you to you and all the IMPACT TAs for getting all of this very
insightful assignments together.

Were you able to generate these solutions with a more generic random-
number generator or are they as before, somewhat architecture
dependent so we will still get a mismatch between AC and Mac's?

-- Avi

Heeseok Kim

Aug 6, 2010, 12:26:31 PM8/6/10
to vscse-many-core...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for a valuable comment. We are now in transition to use the pseudo random number generator to make it more consistent. I think we can post it shortly after we verify the package.

Xiao-Long Wu

Aug 6, 2010, 12:28:03 PM8/6/10
to vscse-many-core...@googlegroups.com
Hi Avi,

We're working on it and will announce an update to this google group.

Hopefully we can release it soon because we need to regenerate all golden output data based on the new input data set.

Xiao-Long