Lab 2 3.1 parboil problem

Junjie Wu

Aug 5, 2010, 9:40:46 PM8/5/10
to VSCSE Many-core Processors 2010
Hello everyone,

Just wonder if anyone has similar problems with me when running lab2b
on cluster. It worked fine until this afternoon (5pm ish).

I got:
"Error in benchmark:
Cannot access '/home/ac/tra105/CUDA_WORKSHOP_UIUC1008/benchmarks/cp/
input/nonuniform' as a directory"
when running ./parboil run cp 3.1 uniform. I can't run any version of
cp now. The input folder links to /home/ac/hskim/summer_school/data/2b/
input, which looks fine.

My program had some serious problems which caused kernel launch
failure several times. Could this error mess up my directory?

AviP

Aug 5, 2010, 9:53:04 PM8/5/10
to VSCSE Many-core Processors 2010
Yes, I also had the same errors this afternoon. I was able to run
previously.

-- Avi

Heeseok Kim

Aug 5, 2010, 9:55:46 PM8/5/10