Join Ken Livingstone, myself & the Bolivian + Venezuelan Ambassadors on November 19

Matthew Willgress

Nov 2, 2015, 11:04:10 AM11/2/15

Personal Invitation to Join Ken Livingstone
plus the Venezuelan & Bolivian Ambassadors for a Unique Celebration

Hello

One of my most memorable moments of the VSC in our 10 years of campaigning was when our President Ken Livingstone brought Hugo Chavez to London in 2006 - I am therefore absolutely
delighted to be able to tell you that Ken will
join Rocío Maneiro, Venezuela's Ambassador, and Bolivia's Ambassador Roberto Calazadilla as the guests of honour at the VSC dinner on 19 November - you can join them by getting your tickets online here.

It promises to be a great evening and I really hope you are able to join us to celebrate what has been one of the most successful campaigns of its kind in Europe in recent years.

This special fundraising dinner will take place at the home of London's best Greek night. A 2 course meal is included including fish & vegetarian options as well as a donation to the VSC. There will be a raffle with amazing prices, fundraising auction of unique Venezuela-related gifts, plus special guests and much more!
When
Where: Apollo Restaurant - 134A Seven Sisters Road London, Greater London N7 7NS GB - View Map

If you would like to book a discounted table of 5 or more for your union or organisation, please reply to this email and we will be in touch with further details.

You can also pay by cheque (£25 waged / £20 unwaged) to Venezuela Solidarity Campaign and send with your details to VSC c/o Unite, 33-37 Moreland Street, London, EC1V 8BB.

Best wishes,

Matt Willgress,
National Co-ordinator, Venezuela Solidarity Campaign.

PS: You can get tickets online here and invite your friends along on Facebook here.