Your talk on VSAONLINE summer session

Evgeny Osipov

Apr 27, 2021, 3:13:36 AM4/27/21
to vsacom...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Time flies and soon we will resume the VSAONLINE webinar series. The planed start date is May 17th at our usual 20:00 GMT. We keep the frequency of the webinars as before - fortnightly. There will be one talk per webinar.

Herewith I am soliciting suggestions for the presentations. Currently most of the slots are still available. I want to pre-announce that the slot on June 14th is booked for Paul Smolensky. The slot after that will continue the topic of tensor representations.

Please volunteer to present the updates of your own work and feel free to suggest people you would like to listen to during the sumer series.

Please communicate your suggestions either to the list or sending an e-mail to: Evgeny...@ltu.se

Regards,
Evgeny

--
Professor Evgeny Osipov

Dependable Communication and Computation Systems

Department of Computer Science
Electrical and Space Engineering
Luleå University of Technology