Workshop on HDC and VSAs at DATE 23

antonello.rosato

Jan 12, 2023, 7:27:08 AM1/12/23
to VSACommunity
Dearl All,
as I already mentioned, I am attaching to this message the details of the workshop I am organizing titled "Hyperdimensional Computing and Vector Symbolic Architectures for Automation and Design in Technology and Systems" which will take place this April at the DATE 23 conference in Antwerp, Belgium.

There will be invited speakers and a poster session with open discussion, you can find the submission link and all important infos in the attached document.

Feel free to contact me with further inquires.
All the best,
Antonello

Workshop_HDC_VSA_DATE23.pdf

Antonello Rosato

Feb 3, 2023, 4:50:43 AM2/3/23
to VSACommunity
Dear Members of the VSA Community,

I am writing to inform you that the deadline for the abstract submission for the Workshop titled "Hyperdimensional Computing and Vector Symbolic Architectures for Automation and Design in Technology and Systems", which will take place this April at the DATE 23 conference in Antwerp, Belgium has been extended by 1 week (new deadline: February 10th, 2023).

Please refer to this link for all the relative information: https://www.date-conference.com/workshop/w05

Do not hesitate to contact me for further inquiries.

All the best
Antonello Rosato