VSA Midnight Sun workshop June 12-13, 2023, Luleå, Sweden

Evgeny Osipov

Jan 27, 2023, 8:32:43 AM1/27/23
to 'Evgeny Osipov' via VSACommunity
Dear VSA Community,

I would like to invite you to participate in a VSA Midnight Sun workshop on June 12-13 2023 in Luleå Sweden.
The goal with the workshop is to meet face to face with and discuss recent advances and challenges within VSA and adjacent areas.

I created a simple Google form to check the interest from you to visit Luleå and participate in the workshop: https://forms.gle/oyXr7QGk43eU2zwf8

Depending on the number of registered people I will calculate the price for attendance. The price will cover overnighting, renting conference facilities and meals.

The currently planned venue is Brandon Lounge on the shore of the Bottnia Bay of the Baltic Sea : https://www.brandonlodgelapland.com/brandon-lodge/ (or similar).

Please respond to this invitation by February 28, 2023.

I look forward to welcoming you in Luleå in June!

Kind regards,
Evgeny

PS. Take an opportunity of planning a discovery trip or hiking around Swedish Lapland, Norway or Finland (or all at once) in connection to this workshop!