Special Issue "Computational Cognitive Neuroscience"

Peter beim Graben

Sep 30, 2021, 5:35:34 AM9/30/21
to Eduardo Mizraji
Dear colleagues,

I couple of days ago, Eduardo Mizraji and I have invited you to submit
some of your recent research to "MDPI Mathematics" for our envisaged
Special Issue on "Computational Cognitive Neuroscience".

In the meantime, you may have realized that the supplied link was
broken. The reason for that is a serious dissence between both of us and
the MDPI editorial office. Unfortunately, we had to realize that MDPI
publishing house pursues a rather unethical and discriminating waiving
policy. Therefore, we have terminated our collaboration with MDPI
immediately.

However, we are still interested in publishing your papers in a Special
Issue. To this end, we have contacted the Editorial Office of "Cognitive
Neurodynamics" published by Springer Verlag to support our idea. We
shall keep you informed by any new development.

Kind regards,

Eduardo Mizraji
Peter beim Graben

--
Dr. Peter beim Graben
Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Berlin

-- Actually, physics is too hard for physicists --
D. Hilbert