[VSAONLINE-pls respond] WiP webinar 19 Dec. 2022

Evgeny Osipov

Sep 27, 2022, 9:08:22 AM9/27/22
to vsacom...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

We are planning a work-in-progress webinar on December 19th. The idea is to give an opportunity to share exciting ongoing works/projects with VSA/HDC. We think about short pitches (max 10 minutes each), which hopefully will lead to a discussion about further developments in the area.

With this letter I am soliciting interests and contributions to such session.

Please respond in this thread.

Thank you and hope for active and timely responses.

Regards
Evgeny

Ross Gayler

Sep 28, 2022, 3:28:41 AM9/28/22
to vsacom...@googlegroups.com
Hi Evgeny,

I could give a really short talk (a couple of minutes) about a new bundling operator.

If there is more time (10 minutes) I could talk about an R package I am developing to implement a set of really basic phasor-valued VSA primitives.
I am trying to include some features to support non-negativity constraints and exploration of variants of cleanup memory.

Cheers

Ross