[VSAONLINE] Dec. 19th 20:00GMT Christmas open discussion session

Evgeny Osipov

Dec 15, 2022, 6:37:45 PM12/15/22
to 'Evgeny Osipov' via VSACommunity
Dear all,

Welcome to the last VSAONLINE webinar of the fall 2022 session.

As it was previously announced the idea is to have an open discussion on work-in-progress/ open challenges in VSA.

In order not to overcomplicate the procedure I idea is that I will ask all joined participants one by one to give a (brief) comment/statement on (either of) the following items:

1. I currently work/think on XXX problem in VSA
2. I think it would be interesting to see a work done on XXX problem
3. I think it would be interesting to know more about adjacent area XXX which potentially would help advancing VSA area XXX.

This is the first exercise of this kind on VSAONLINE and I hope many of you will be able to join. Please feel also free to share your thoughts in the mailing list by answering this email.

See you on Monday!

Kind regards,
Evgeny