VSA/HDC Workshop @ DATE 2024 (Valencia)

antonello.rosato

Jan 3, 2024, 10:27:27 AMJan 3
to VSACommunity
Dear Members of the VSACommunity,

I hope the year started off good for all of you.

I am sending you this message because I am organizing a workshop on VSAs at the 2024 Date Conference (which will be held in Valencia (Spain), April 25-27, 2024) as a kind of follow up to last year's workshop at DATE. The goal is to give the opportunity to the (european) VSA community to have a meeting point to share new ideas, discuss recent developments and possibly enlarge the community itself.

The title of the workshop is "Unlocking Tomorrow's Technology: Hyperdimensional Computing and Vector Symbolic Architectures for Automation and Design in Technology and Systems", and it will tentatively take place in the afternoon of March 27th. The workshop program is defined similarly to last year's format, with talks by invited speakers (Evgeny Osipov, Abbas Rahimi, Alpha Renner and Kenny Schlegel; I publicly thank them all for accepting the invitation) and a poster session in which we will be able to socialize and have open discussions.

Here is the link to the workshop with all the info: https://www.date-conference.com/workshop/w05

Abstracts for posters can be submitted via this link:

I will follow up with more details on this matter, but feel free to contact me if you have any questions about it.

Happy New Year, see you in Spain!

All the best,

Antonello Rosato
Research Fellow, Ph.D.
DIET Dept., Sapienza Università di Roma

antonello.rosato

Jan 3, 2024, 10:55:03 AMJan 3
to VSACommunity
ERRATA
the dates listed in my previous message are wrong.
The conference will take place March 25-27, 2024 (as correctly listed in the provided links).
All the best