[VSA Community] WEBINAR 25/1 20:00 GMT

Evgeny Osipov

Feb 8, 2021, 12:40:21 PM2/8/21
to vsacom...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

This is a reminder for today's VSA webinar. We meet in Zoom (https://ltu-se.zoom.us/j/65564790287) at 20:00 GMT to learn about

"Geometry of high-dimensional data and correction of AI errors".

The presenter is

Alexander Gorban from University of Leicester.

Welcome
Evgeny

On 25 Jan 2021 18:24, Evgeny Osipov <evgeny...@ltu.se> wrote:
Dear all,
This is a reminder about today's VSAONLINE webinar. It starts on usual time 20:00 GMT

Ryan Calmus will deliver his talk "Sequence structure in the human brain: Vector symbolic architectures as a neurocomputational lingua franca."

WELCOME!
Cheers
Evgeny

On Jan 10, 2021 12:43, Evgeny Osipov <evgeny...@ltu.se> wrote:
Dear all, Happy New Year!

Time to resume the webinar series in our community.

On Monday 11th of January we start with the talk by Florian Mirus.

USE THIS LINK TO ACCESS THE WEBINAR:
https://ltu-se.zoom.us/j/65564790287

See details on webinars' webpages: https://sites.google.com/ltu.se/vsaonline/winter-2021

Welcome!
Evgeny

Evgeny Osipov

Feb 22, 2021, 2:44:58 PM2/22/21
to vsacom...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Welcome to the VSA seminar today in 15 minutes.

See you soon Evgeny

Sent from my iPad