IJCNN 2022 HDC/VSA Special Session Proposal

Antonello Rosato

Nov 16, 2021, 4:30:10 AM11/16/21
to VSACommunity
Dear all,
As I was mentioning yesterday at the end of my talk (that you can find here), I submitted a proposal to the International Joint Conference on Neural Networks for a special session with the tentative title "Hyperdimensional Computing and Vector Symbolic Architectures in Neural Networks".

I believe in this community and I am seeing it growing with time; it is producing nice discussions and its heterogeneous nature is very stimulating. For these reasons, I proposed this special session with the intent of meeting all together (in person, I hope) and have a more steady and broad picture on how and where we can carry on our study on these interesting matters.
Furthermore, IJCNN is one of the most renowned conferences in the Neural Network field, and it will be hosted in the frame of WCCI 2022, the world's largest technical event on computational intelligence, in Padua, Italy, 18-23 July 2022.

Here you can find the general call for papers; the submission deadline is January 31st 2022. Should you have any questions, comments or ideas, do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Antonello Rosato
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
DIET Dept., University of Rome "La Sapienza"

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono strettamente riservate e indirizzate esclusivamente al destinatario. Si prega di non leggere, fare copia, inoltrare a terzi o conservare tale messaggio se non si è il legittimo destinatario dello stesso. Qualora tale messaggio sia stato ricevuto per errore, si prega di restituirlo al mittente e di cancellarlo permanentemente dal proprio computer.
The information contained in this e mail message is strictly confidential and intended for the use of the addressee only.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, forward or store it on your computer. If you have received the message in error, please forward it back to the sender and delete it permanently from your computer system.