Citizen Women's EW3030-50A Eco-Drive Corso Stainless Steel Watch #Review For Sale

deal...@voodoo.hawkhost.com

Jul 8, 2014, 5:13:08 AM7/8/14
to vs-wat...@googlegroups.com

Citizen Women's EW3030-50A Eco-Drive Corso Stainless Steel Watch Revews & Details

View Image
Citizen Women's EW3030-50A Eco-Drive Corso Stainless Steel Watch

Products Details
  • Size: Women's
  • Color: White
  • Brand: Citizen
  • Model: EW3030-50A
  • Dimensions: 5.91" h x 5.91" w x 6.30" l, 1.00 pounds
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-clasp-with-double-push-button-safety
  • Dial color: grey
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: japanese-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 99 feet

ASIN :B000ZPOWP4

Check Price More Details

Products Feature
  • Featuring Citizen's Eco-Drive E000 movement, this compelling watch is a classically designed timepiece that is powered by light and never needs a battery.
  • Three-hand with date, day-date
  • Silver tone stainless steel, decorative bezel
  • Mineral crystal
  • Water-resistant to 333 feet (100 M)

Thanks to visit our website if you're finding the right place for Citizen Women's EW3030-50A Eco-Drive Corso Stainless Steel Watch We try to make our website. Help you save time and find great deals on Citizen Women's EW3030-50A Eco-Drive Corso Stainless Steel Watch. Product reviews, details, and features for Citizen Women's EW3030-50A Eco-Drive Corso Stainless Steel Watch You can read reviews from real customers and You can check Prices Comparison before you buy with easy.

Citizen Women's EW3030-50A Eco-Drive Corso Stainless Steel Watch Description: