ConstructVR: The simplest and most scalable way to distribute your private GearVR apps to your users

j...@archonware.com

Jul 26, 2016, 5:08:17 AM7/26/16
to VR Geeks
Hey all!

I wanted to share with you all a tool I've built called ConstructVR. It's the simplest way to distribute private GearVR apps to your clients/users/customers/testers. It completely automates the dreaded Oculus Signature file process so that your users can easily install your GearVR apps with a couple taps.

There are several big brands already using the tool to provide mass distribution of private GearVR apps and I'm always looking for ways to improve it! I've shared it out to the Unreal Engine, Unity, and Oculus communities and they all thought it was super valuable because they save time and don't have to deal with the headaches of managing "OSig" files, so I thought I'd share it here too!

Anyway, if you have any feedback, please let me know! I'm always looking for ways to better serve the GearVR development community and help teams deliver their GearVR projects faster to their clients!

Cheers,
Jaime Bueza <3
ConstructVR

Jan Ciger

Jul 26, 2016, 5:09:05 AM7/26/16
to vr-g...@googlegroups.com
Interesting! Thanks for posting and welcome to the group!

Regards,

Jan