Sharing a book on Web VPython in Portuguese for high school students.

Francisco Adeil Gomes Araujo

Jun 17, 2024, 1:13:20 PMJun 17
to vpytho...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well. I am writing to announce the publication of a book on Web VPython in Portuguese. The book is called "Modelagem Computacional com Web VPython: Mecânica," developed especially for high school students and teachers.

I would like to extend my immense gratitude to the entire VPython community, who made this possible through the Google Groups community. Special thanks to Professor Bruce Sherwood for his critical reading, considerations, and presentation of the book. The digital book is available for free download at the following link:

https://lfeditorial.com.br/produto/modelagem-computacional-com-web-vpython-mecanica-2/

I am providing the download link for the book.

 Best regards.

Adeil Araújo
--
Adeil Araújo, Msc.