Is there a way to export to a usb thumb drive?

Jeff Gennusa

Jan 9, 2022, 2:26:59 PM1/9/22
to VPT forum
Does anyone know a way to export a VPT8 project to a .mp4 file so that I could put it on a USB thumb drive to plug into my projector?

Jeff Gennusa

Jan 11, 2022, 10:41:32 AM1/11/22
to VPT forum
I found somewhere else that people use "Windows Key + G" to start up the XBOX Screen Recorder.  This will save the file to your videos folder and you can then transfer and use that file.

hc

Jan 12, 2022, 4:00:56 AM1/12/22
to VPT forum
in general you either need some sort of capture card connected to your display output (best quality) or use a software screen capture (like the XBOX screen recorder).