VPEC-T experiences from Sweden

nigelp...@googlemail.com

Mar 27, 2009, 3:33:15 AM3/27/09
to VPEC-T
" The real benefits then?
1. A structured approach. Five letters - five areas for questions and
discussion.
2. Covering important aspects of the "environment" where solution
should operate. Including the value that should be the result
3. Can be used as complement to all other method you already use".

http://jangandabla.blogspot.com/2009/03/vpec-tthe-beginning.html

"Many times our minds and brains are too fast. They "know" the answers
and solutions too fast. And we have to help our brains to slow down
and re-think".

"I guess that what I like about VPEC-T is that the five letters covers
the situation from different perspectives. Yet converging into the
solution that should "fit" the business".

http://jangandabla.blogspot.com/2009/03/vpec-t2.html