Revive this group as a shared forum

Mark Latham

Nov 22, 2007, 8:06:56 PM11/22/07
to voter...@googlegroups.com

Now that students are getting into voter-funded media systems at several universities, let’s revive this votermedia Google group as a shared forum. I’ve just posted a news update on my VoterMedia blog, but people should not be limited to just commenting there. In this group you can raise new questions, get answers from others thinking about the same issues elsewhere, post comments, advice, ideas etc.

Postings here are available for anyone to view, but you need to join to be able to post. You can choose to receive postings by email and/or browse them on the web.

-- Mark

maayan k

Nov 23, 2007, 2:01:35 AM11/23/07
to votermedia
I'm excited about this year's contest. UBC-Insiders is planning some
cool stuff. Yeah, that was a shameless plug. But there you are. Thanks
for inviting me to this group Mark.