Fwd: Cavan Argila Conservatorship Hearing 10/13 at 9:30AM…

Henny Kupferstein

Oct 12, 2023, 3:22:53 PM10/12/23
to vote...@googlegroups.com
Are you able to attend this hearing tomorrow?
  • You will learn how California steals guardianship of autistic people, away from their intact family.
  • You will learn how false allegations from a generic case worker holds more weight that a medical doctor's report.
  • You will learn how a behaviorist with a high-school diploma offers 'testimony' that the parents could not prevent self injury, and therefore the autistic is better off in a foster care estrangement from family.
  • You will serve as a wittness to the atrocities happening to autistic people in California.
Why is this still happening?
Watch: The Price of Care

Attend this hearing, You will have to register in advance, or be there in person.

From: SGPRC Blog <bl...@sgprc.net>
Date: Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 9:03 PM
Subject: Cavan Argila Conservatorship Hearing 10/13 at 9:30AM…
To: <he...@hennyk.com>

Cavan Argila Conservatorship Hearing 10/13 at 9:30AM…
Our family is desperately seeking to terminate the State of California’s conservatorship of my son Cavan. Please consider attending the conservatorship probate court hearing remotely as an “interested party” to show support for our family. Click on the link below for details.  God bless you!

My latest blog posts:
     "Cavan Argila Conservatorship Hearing 10/13 at 9:30AM…"
     "Cavan Argila -- Month #27"

Prior blog posts:
     "I Object to the Settlement Agreement"
     "SGPRC Board Meeting Video Archive"
     "Jesse Weller Named SGPRC Executive Director"
     "Please Don't Forget My Son..."
     "Allegations of Violations at the SGPRC"
     "2022-06-22 SGPRC Board Meeting (Full Video)"
     "Anthony Hill Fired!!!"
     "An Appeal to Disability Rights California"
     "Who is Judith Enright and Why Should You Care?"
     "Don't give any information to the father..."
     "Britney Spears is Free, Cavan is Not!"
     "Lesions On My Son’s Legs"
     "Britney Spears Isn't The Only One..."
     "DDS Target of Class Action Law Suit"
     "The Death of Jorge Rodriguez"
     "A Self-Determination Thanksgiving"
     "SGPRC’s 2021 Performance Contract"
     "DDS Target of Class Action Law Suit"
     "The 'Visitation Decree' -- Year 3"
     "Welcome Anthony Hill"
     "Retaliation by Proxy"
     "Father's Day Heartbreak"
     "SGPRC Violates Court Order"
     "$633,000 And Counting..."
     "The Face of $30,000"
     "The End of a Reign -- Keith Penman's Legacy"
     "The Death of Timothy Cortinas"
     "Keith Penman's Salary"
     "Whistleblower Complaint"
     "Milking the System"
     "How to Become Homeless on $10,000 a Month"
     "Deaf Community Service Disparities"
     "Don't Blame My Son for Being Disabled"

You are receiving my e-mail because you and I met at a professional event or had other professional contact.  I value and would appreciate your comments.

Sincerely,
Carl Argila
www.SGPRC.net
Copyright © 2023 Aligra, Inc., All rights reserved.
I am the parent of two developmentally disabled Deaf adults. Please visit my blog at www.SGPRC.net and subscribe to receive updates. Thank you!

Our mailing address is:
Aligra, Inc.
850 S. Boulder Hwy
Henderson, NV 89015

Add us to your address book

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Stanley Krippner

Oct 12, 2023, 6:49:19 PM10/12/23
to vote...@googlegroups.com
Sorry but I have a conflicting engagement in the early morning. But I will follow the case carefully.

VOTE HENNY

Oct 12, 2023, 7:05:09 PM10/12/23
to vote...@googlegroups.com

I'll be there bright and early at 9:30 tomorrow !

Confirmation
Thank you for your reservation. The confirmation below has been sent to the email addresses you
provided.
This is a confirmation for Dr. Henny Kupferstein from Los Angeles Superior Court. You have
been scheduled for the remote appearance(s) shown below.
Please note that the Court may electronically record the proceedings pursuant to Government Code
Section 69957. Photographing, recording, or broadcasting your hearing is prohibited by
California Rules of Court 1.150 and local rules of court.
Reservation Confirmation
Total Amount: $0.00
Confirmation Number: ZF2044871760
How to Join Your Remote Appearance

For the best meeting experience, we recommend downloading, installing and
launching the LACourtConnect App on your device.
For Windows PCs, click to download the app from Unicorn Digital Courtroom
https://unicorndigitalcourtroom.com/download/production-windows.msi
For MAC OS, click to download the app from Unicorn Digital Courtroom
https://unicorndigitalcourtroom.com/download/production-macos.pkg
For Android devices, visit the Google Play Store and download the LACourtConnect
App
For iPhones or iPads, visit the Apple App Store and download the LACourtConnect App
If you are unable to install the LACourtConnect App, you can join by launching the
LACourtConnect Web App as a backup alternative.
You can then log into the LACC Virtual Gallery using the email and password associated with
your Court ID, where you can:
See your remote hearings for the day
To Test your equipment ahead of your hearing date, log into the LACourtConnect App and
use the Equipment Test function
If you have audio or video problems, or do not have access to join by computer or
smart phone:
Backup conference phone number: (213) 793-4728
Enter your Attendee PIN for your appearance when prompted.

10/12/23, 12:34 PM VCourtTM by streamWrite

https://lacourt.portalscloud.com/VCourt/Confirmation.aspx 2/2
VCourt by streamWrite, llc., in partnership with Tech Unicorn DMCC © 2021 to 2023

If you are still using video but calling by telephone, be sure to turn off your
microphone and speaker on your computer or video device.

Remote Appearances Scheduled
Appearance
Info

Case /
Party Event Details Amount

Attendee
PIN

10/13/2023 9
30
AM
SMC 5

17STPB10142
Party: Carl
Argila

Authority Hearing
(Conservatorship)

$0.00 3378-0040

10/13/2023 9
30
AM
SMC 5

17STPB10142
Party: Carl
Argila

Appointment Hearing -
Conservator

$0.00 3378-0040

Remote Hearing Support & Information

The person attending must have an account with Court ID with the exact email address as
specified in the Attendee Information below.
For additional instructions, go to https://my.lacourt.org/laccwelcome
For additional conference related support, contact the court at: (213) 830-0400

To request an interpreter other than Spanish, go to http://www.lacourt.org/irud/ui/index.aspx
Attendee Information
Name: Dr. Henny Kupferstein
Email: he...@hennyk.com
Reminders: Email (Note: Any reminder requested will be sent the evening prior to the event.)
Cancellations (click on 'Activity' at https://lacourt.portalscloud.com/VCourt/)
Cancellation requests must be made before 8:00 AM on the day of, or the start time of, your
appearance, whichever comes first. You may need the Attendee Email and the payment
Confirmation Number shown above.
argila case interested party.pdf